Monday, January 23, 2012

The Worst Part Is The Feeling...





I'm fat. Disgusting. Horrid. I feel sick to my stomach thinking about all the weight that I still need to lose. And instead of doing everything I can to lose every ounce I can, I shovel more and more food down my throat. Why do I do this? What the fuck does food hold so deep in me that I constantly need to over eat. It's not even like just eating healthy. It's way OVER eating. I don't stop when I'm full, I stop when I feel like I'm going to explode. RIDICULOUS. Fucking ridiculous. How can eating be such an addiction? How come I can't just put down the food and walk away. For Christ sakes, it's JUST FOOD. I'm taking Nyquil and going to bed now. Before I raid the pantry again. Night and think skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment