Monday, March 21, 2011

Ball Sacks...


So, I'm not losing right now? Awesome. Still chillin' at 183 for the past few days. What. The. Fuck. Oh well. I will just keep truckin' along. Ever feel like you just want to disappear? I thought so. I have just been so fucking down on life lately. What does it take to be happy? Being thin, that's what. Sorry to be so negative this post, but I'm just ready to give up and jump off a bridge. I dreamt today while sleeping on my couch that I   was sitting there staring at a turtle eating (not sure why a turtle). It kept getting bigger and bigger until it burst out of the glass tank I had it in, until it was filling the whole room, squishing me. Is this my body's way of telling me that, that is whats going to happen to me. I'm going to eat til I fill the room? I will be DAMNED before I let that happen. Are you with me!? Fuck fat! Let's get skinny. 

3 comments:

  1. Stay strong. You can do it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've come so far already, you can definitely do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will be skinny, just look at what you lost already! you just have too stay focused, it won't go away as quickly as you want, but it will, if it's really what you want! imagine yourself in a year, do you want to still be fat, hating youself because you're fat and gave up, or do you want to be beautiful, and said fuck i did it! i take the second choice please^^
    so let the turtle eat all the food you want to eat. That way it's getting bigger, and you skinnier ;b

    ReplyDelete