Thursday, March 24, 2011

Time To Quit...

I'm listening to my body. It's about time I started doing that. I have quit my fast this morning. I'm ready to eat some again. I weighed myself today, 181.9. I hoped to lose more. But at least I lost some, right? I'm just very tired. It's hard to even get the energy to get out of bed. There isn't much I could or wanted to do, and I have to work and take care the baby. I feel I did well, and for the first time in a long time, I'm proud of myself. I don't like myself, but at least I accomplished something. I'm tired, time for a nap while the little one naps. Think skinny all. 

ps. 38 followers, woo hoo! :) thanks!

5 comments:

  1. You are amazing for holding through that long. You did really great :) And any loss is always welcome.

    Stay strong, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you being able to do a fast at all- I wish I was that strong.

    And a loss is a loss however small :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat you did awesome. It's hard especially what you went through with all this. Keep it up hun.
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel the same way with fasts. You're so strong for making it this far <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can barely do an over night fast! I am being serious,
    I am trying another tomorrow!!!
    Wish I could be as strong as you, but you should always listen to your body
    xxx

    ReplyDelete