Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ball Sacks...

Not completely sure why I titled this post "Ball Sacks", but I felt it was necessary. I'm starting a 3 day fast tomorrow. I'm doing it for support for one of my fellow bloggers. I'm actually pretty prepared this time. It seems to be a mind thing more than a hunger thing, I think. Anyways, she asked for a buddy, and I'm here for everyone. So, the weekend is coming up, and I'm moving in 2 days! Yessssss! I'm rather excited, if ya can't tell. My mother asked when I was going to have a brother or sister for my son. Could you hear my jaw drop? I was like holy shit mom, Bubba is only 9 months old. But isn't that what grandma's do? Want people to have more babies? I don't know. But further down the road we'll talk about more babies. I'm actually really pumped for this water fast. May sound stupid, but I really don't care. How is everything going with you all? Good I hope. Well, I'm off to bed. Night girls, think skinny! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment