Saturday, February 5, 2011

There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...


I know I posted this thinspo pic before, but it's my absolute favorite for some reason. I'm writing a quick blog because I don't know if I'll be able to later. I'm going on a "date" with my husband. He's trying to "make up" for what he has put me through. Heh, what ever. I still haven't weighed myself, I refuse to until I start back to my plan. I hope everything else is going well with you girls. I remembered something today, that put me into a depression and I was a total bitch for the rest of the day. I remember when I was 18, I was at a party, and ridiculously inebriated. I was laying with a boy. I remember making a comment, like any girl would, "uh but I'm so fat" or something to that extent. And he looked at me, rubbed my tummy, and said "well, it's just your tummy." :O You want a piece of ass, and you say that? Bleh. I don't have any idea why I thought of it, but now I'm depressed. And of course we're going to eat. *Sigh* Sometimes I wonder if I am destined to be fat. Well, have a good Saturday night girls, and think skinny!

1 comment:

  1. I remember asking my ex boyfriend about my boobs and him saying they were my best bit but he wouldn't mind them being smaller if my stomach was flatter. men have a really good habit of saying "the wrong thing" but I'm sure if they knew how much we'd obsess over it they would be mortified.

    Hope date night with the hub goes well. x

    ReplyDelete