Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Been Awhile...


Chickadee- Hey girl. Yeah I have 3 tattoos actually. My son's name on my ankle, song lyrics in the middle of my shoulders, and music notes on my foot. I love tattoos, just haven't really been able to find anymore that I really want. So hopefully by the time I reach my goal I will have an idea. Do you have any?

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been really busy tryin to get my new home underway and just busy with work and the baby. I weighed myself after the 3 day fast, WHICH I COMPLETED! Oh my god, I actually am proud of myself for once! I finished a hole 3 day fast. Anyways, sorry for the bragging, I weighed myself aaaand, I'm 191.3. I'm not going to lie, I was very disappointed, but you know what, I'm doing well. So I need to keep my head high. I'm almost to my first goal. Wow! 22 followers now. Yay!! That makes me happy. I have so much to catch up on, on here. I have to read everyone's blogs, new blog. Bleh. I will get my act together though! Think skinny!

1 comment:

  1. I have 4 tattoos. A large black design thinggy on my left upper arm. A fish on one of my shoulder blades. A sun on one of my hip bones, and cherries on my leg. Congrats on the weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete