Friday, February 4, 2011

Moving...

I'm moving a week from tomorrow. We got a bigger, nicer place in the town over. I'm so happy, I can't wait to be out of the white trash, hillbilly place. It's so much less stressfull where we're moving, and it's a beautiful neighborhood. There is a pool and a play ground, which is awesome for my son (when he is big enough to use them lol). I'm just glad to be moving out of here. It's also no where near any fast food. Even though I work at Mcdonalds, I hate the food. So I don't have to worry about being close to yummy fast food. I haven't weighed myself in awhile. I'm afraid. I know I have gained because I have binged a few days, and skipped the gym ALOT. I don't get it...One day my self control and my determination are in check, and then the next they blow. Does this happen to everyone? I don't know. But I do know for sure, I will be back to the gym starting monday, and I'm going to start a fast on monday too. Hopefully this time nothing will go wrong. Well hope everyone has a good Friday. Think Skinny girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment